Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Doing the Project 365 Thing Again: Days 1 and 2

I made the determination I would start a new Project 365 this year and carry it through. I also proclaimed in this entry that I'd be doing it on my Posterous blog. One thing happened that derailed my plan a bit: I got an invite into Google+, the new social network. Problem: it's easy to post pictures on Posterous, but much harder to import them into a post there. So, I'm doing my new Project 365 here.

For those who don't know, in Project 365 you take and post at least one photograph a day. It's harder than it sounds.

Here's the entry for Day 2. Since JulNoWriMo '11 is now on, I decided to take a picture of my Plotbunny with friends. Behold "Group Portrait With Plotbunny":


And here's the pictures I took yesterday for Day 1:







My excuse for taking so many pictures yesterday is that there was an art gallery walk going on downtown...

The hard part, of course, is persistence. But this time, I believe I can pull it off. Here goes...

Back to The Space Helmet Show...
Enhanced by Zemanta