2014 will be different. Naturally, I have my resolutions. The obvious ones:
- Finish the final edit of Spanner Book 1.
- Practice my singing and my instruments for FAWM, not just this year's but next year's too.
- Pick a non-Spanner NaNoWriMo novel to edit and get published.
- Start drawing again so I can finally learn how to draw comics;
- Start taking photographs again (conveniently, digital cameras better than mine are cheaper than ever);
- Keep at my workout program (just resuming it's not enough);
- Improve my French, German, and Japanese;
- Learn Python, Perl, and even C;
- Clean house (and stop using the epic Spanner edit to avoid it); and
- Resume regular posting to what's supposed to be my main blog, starting now.
I've had my drink to the new year. The next step is to plunge into it. Here goes...